Friday 26 February 2021

Reflection

 Yesterday me and my friends went to Yellow bridge to pop some manus. Jasper showed us all up, he is the king. We all asked how he is so good but all he said was it's all in the Tuck.


 I went there because I love to swim, swimming is life. without swimming I don't think I would be the same, I feel like it is a part of me doing  manus with the boys gets me hyped up till the point where I need cpr. If i didn't get CPR I would have died right then in the water floating down the water bed the boys wouldn't give me cpr although I needed it. They didn't want to touch my lips. I told their mums to give me CPR otherwise I will eat all the biscuits and tea.


 Me and my mum went home crying. I popped a Fatty and landed on my back, my back feels like it was bleeding I needed that CPR. I'm lucky to still be breathing but never take the odds dial 0 2 7 2 9 3 4 2 6 9 if you ever need CPR after popping fatties. if you don't know how to pop biggies dial 02 7847 9025 and we will teach you how to pop that he's like Jasper the Goat the legend the ladle the spoon the Amazing the Ostrich the prime minister the boss the boss baby the breath giver but if you don't know what any of these mean dial 0 1 2 6 3 5 4 2 0 2 2


No comments:

Post a Comment